Starting a home business is the dream of millions of people around the world. The trick is to go from "starting" to "operating" and doing it successfully, turning the dream into a reality.
There are many businesses you can do from your home. This page is all about building an online business, one that uses the Internet and that you can operate from any location, including your actual home.
What exactly is a home-based Internet business?
Here are some examples of online businesses that people of all walks of life have started and now operate from the comfort of their own homes:
Starting a home business like one of these examples involves little risk, Why?
- Because it's an online business, the money you have to put into it is a mere fraction of what you'd have to invest in a traditional brick-and-mortar, off-line business.
- You can easily test various business ideas before deciding on the one that has the most potential AND that stirs your passions.
- You can follow a straightforward step-by-step methodology that countless others before you have proven time and time again.
Do you doubt your own ability to start a home business?
Most of us have some concerns. We're not quite sure if we can go from dreaming about having a home business to actually doing it successfully.
good news great news!
If you follow in the successful footsteps of others, you're likely to be a home business success yourself. You will become another glowing example for others to emulate!
Starting a home business and being successful at it means that you have to faithfully follow the same steps that others have followed before you. It means implementing the proven methodology.
So what is the proven methodology?
It can be summarized as four basic steps:
- Doing precise market research (keyword research)
- Doing detailed business planning (site content blueprint)
- Doing solid business building (content according to plan)
- Doing vigorous business promotion (solid third-party referrals)
Of course, each basic step has its own sub-steps. All you have to do is follow all those sub-steps, just as other successful home entrepreneurs have done before you.
For your online business to work, you need specialized tools and services. It's no different from any other business. For example...
- If you were an electrician, you would need pliers, cutters, strippers, marketing, accounting, legal, etc.
- If you were a plumber, you would need wrenches, soldering iron, hacksaw, marketing, accounting, legal, etc.
- If you were a sculptor, you would need hammers, chisels, casts, marketing, accounting, legal, etc.
What business tools and services do you need?
For an online business, you need tools and services for things like:
- Precise market research and analysis
- Detailed business plan development
- Domain name registry
- Site hosting
- Page design and building
- Automated site submission and resubmission
- Automated site map generation
- Traffic building tools and techniques
- Traffic analysis
- Content writing and analysis
- Monetizing analysis and recommendations
- Technical and community support
Where can you get everything you need for starting a home business and operating it successfully? The short answer is that it's available from a variety of sources on the Internet.
The thing is that if you were to buy what you need from here, there and everywhere, it would cost you several thousand dollars. What's worse, it would be a huge challenge, if not outright impossible, to get all the various components to work.
Again, here's the
good news great news!
Get 99% of what you need in one economical package
You can get 99% of all the tools and services you need in one economical package where everything works together seamlessly as a single integrated system.
This online business toolkit is Site Build It! of course. At only $299 it's definitely a key part of starting a home business at low risk.
But the low risk is not just related to the low price. Site Build It! comes with a full money-back guarantee.
What's more, you can choose to build your home-based Internet business in a number of ways.
Your dream of starting a home business doesn't have to remain a dream. You CAN make it a reality. It's a simple question of surrendering to the process, the proven process used by so many successful home business builders.
Return to the "SiteSell Education Home" page from
this "Starting A Home Business" page.