To become a SiteSell Education instructor of the course "Building A Successful Business Using The Internet," please start by completing the following form in as much detail as possible. You'll receive immediate instructions as to the next step.
Note that there are no "do or die" questions. Everyone has strengths in different areas. We'll do everything we can to deal with any shortcomings. The important thing to be present is the "DNA" of a knowledgeable, inspiring instructor. That being said ...
Your Own Credibility Is Paramount
You need to have successfully completed all 10 Days of the Action Guide yourself, on your own site, before actually teaching the course.
You'll be helping people build a successful online business right in the classroom. The only way to do this with credibility is for you to be a good example yourself. It's a basic requirement that all our instructors have exemplary sites.
What if you've been applying all 10 Days, and are starting to make some money, but are still creating content, building traffic and polishing your site? Not to worry! From the day you apply to the day you start teaching, several months will have passed. You'll have enough time to do the tweaking needed to bring your site up to speed and ready for that first class!
Building A Business Takes Commitment
Institutions charge a course tuition fee of USD$200-$500. This includes these four cost factors:
- instruction (what they pay you to teach the course),
- computer-equipped or Wi-Fi-enabled classroom,
- cost overhead factor and
- profit (especially if it's a private institution.)
In addition to the course fee, there is the $299, let's say $300 rounded off, for a one-year subscription to SBI!. Institutions may choose to include this in the course tuition, thus making it range in value from USD$500 to USD$800.
At first glance, the course cost seems high. Remember though that students are not simply attending a class; they're building a real business, which always requires an investment of time and money.
The more comfortable you are with this, the more you'll be able to help all those aspiring entrepreneurs realize their dreams of building their own business.
Being An Instructor Takes Commitment
Being a SiteSell Education instructor means having a training business. You earn income from the 5P affiliate program and from what the institution pays you as an instructor. It works only if you make a long-term commitment to it, running class after class, year after year.
The three main steps involved in being a SiteSell instructor are:
- Signing Up An Institution -- In this first step, you'll phone and/or visit the institution to set up a meeting with the decision-maker(s). You'll use the materials prepared by SiteSell Education to help you make a convincing, benefit-focused presentation.
- Promoting The Course -- In this second step, you'll work in close collaboration with the institution and SiteSell to promote the course. You'll make the best use of a number of proven promotional techniques to ensure that all your class seats are filled.
- Delivering The Course -- In this third step, you'll use SiteSell Education's extensive pedagogical materials to help you "wow" your students when you deliver the course.
In line with the SiteSell tortoise philosophy, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It's a solid business opportunity that will work when you make it work.
SiteSell wants you to make it work and so is offering a cash sign-up bonus of up to $500 (details on the other side of the application form) for any SBIer who:
- signs up an accredited institution, confirmed in writing by the university or college,
- does so within 90 days of submitting the instructor application and
- has at least eight students registered for the course.
So, please complete this application ONLY if:
- you've gone through all 10 Days of the AG and you're already applying CTPM principles to your own site such that you're starting to make some money,
- you have a burning desire to build a teaching business and are ready to convert your current enthusiasm into a long-term commitment to it,
- you believe completely in the value the course offers to aspiring entrepreneurs considering the concrete commitment they need to make to their own success,
- you're enthusiastically willing to make a long-term commitment to your own SiteSell instructor business and
- you're ready to take all the short-term actions needed for you sign up an accredited institution in the 90 calendar days after submitting your application.
Are you ready? Then let's get started!
Thank you for your interest in becoming an instructor. After you've submitted your application, you'll receive an automatic reply informing you as to the next steps.